New members, regardless of major, are always welcome! Come and be a part of one of York University’s greatest clubs! Graduate students, faculty, and alumni are also welcome to join us!To join Club Infinity, please send an e-mail to us at club_infinity (at) msn.com with your first and last names, along with your Major and student number.
- There is no membership fee!
- Socialize, study, and chill in our club lounge, which has couches, kitchen appliances, writing space, and artwork!
- The latest on upcoming events and talks from the mathematics sector, occasionally reaching other areas.
- A cool membership card!
- Getting some of the latest news from the Actuarial Student Association (AS2A).
- We are a very friendly and diverse group of people!
- It’s a great way to meet other York Mathematics and Statistics students who are in your program.
- You do not have to be a math major, just be interested in it!
RequirementsPlease note you must abide by a strictly enforced dress code (namely: lipstick, bunny slippers, and leather jackets), and payment of one cent (1¢) in the form of cash, TTC tokens, or sand-based Timbits (Sorry, we do not accept credit cards, nor Presto Cards yet) to:
Swissfirst Bank AG(Requirement paraphrased and revised from the York University’s Physics Society Requirement webpage, 2004: http://www.yorku.ca/physics/require.htm )
31415 92653 5897 93 23846
Our current and past members are listed at YUConnect. More members are listed at the Members’ list.